Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product shipped, February 2, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233LTTNC Titanium Blue Dial Mesh Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I have had a Sskagen watch for two years. It is very thin and comfortable to wear and looks great. The only problem is in certain light the crystal is to reflective making it hard to read the time.

I ordered this watch as a gift, Amazon shipped me the wrong watch, I returned it and ordered again. Again they shipped me the wrong watch, I gave up and bought the watch on eBay, have not received it yet, so can not review this model of Skagen watch.

My review of Amazon would be their shipping department has horrible quality control!!! Their customer service department is one of the worst I've seen!!! Over the years I have done a modest amount of business with Amazon and not had a problem. It seems like when everything works correctly in the first place they are an excellent resource, but when there is a problem they do not have a clue how to fix it.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the guidelines and FAQs here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 3, 2012, 11:12:54 AM PST
My review would be that it is an associate, not Amazon, that is responsible for this product. Apparently, they gave Amazon the wrong picture at some point. Amazon customer service is just about the best I've ever dealt with. I've spent thousands at Amazon over the past 15 years. They have always handled my concerns with "sold and shipped by Amazon" products perfectly.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 14, 2012, 12:56:25 PM PDT
Jk says:
First I really don't know or care if a product is sold by Amazon or one of its associates. Amazon presents its associates as part of its organization/group and therefor in my opinion Amazon is responsible. No distinction no exceptions; you can't have it both ways!!! If you let people sell under the Amazon website their quality and actions become your responsibility!!!

I can not comment on your experience with Amazon customer service and really don't now why you feel you are qualified to comment on my experience or feel the need to comment at all. I stand behind my original comments which is my experience with Amazon customer service was extremely bad!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›