Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2011
The knife I got was similar to the one in the Amazon picture, with one huge difference: the blade was not bare metal, it had a stupid grey and black camouflage pattern painted on it, rendering it more of an embarrassing toy than a real knife. Sorry, but I don't read Soldier of Fortune and don't fancy myself a Ninja. Anyway, since sending it back would probably have cost as much as this cheapie, I just threw it away.

I tried out a few SanRenMu knives, because I heard the quality was so great for the low price. It is quite good for the $5 to $10 price you can pay on ebay or direct Chinese sites, but the designs are pretty bad. The only one I liked was the 710 - all stainless. It seems like maybe a $30 knife that I got for $14. Not that amazing. I think SanRenMu is a bit over hyped. I would rather spend at least $30 and get a decent Spyderco design.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink