Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 27, 2012
I bought this for my Christmas gift of the Kindle fire HD. I was pleasantly surprised with the classic book look/feel on an e-reader as I'm not usually a fan of "e-books". My 4 & 6 yr old nephews enjoyed it with me as we clicked the various pictures on the pages after reading and/or listening to the story lines on each page. My not yet 2yr old daughter was not as impressed, but did follow along for short periods of time.
The only downfall, is being so very used to the Boris Carloff narration from the movie, that the narrator for the auto-reading of the book was not as good. He did do a great job, but, no surprise, it wasn't as good as the "classic". Definitely worth the price and I'm very glad to have it in my collection for next year! I LOVE the illustration and it is great to share what I was used to seeing/reading growing up, with the young kids today. Good job!
0Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?