Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2011
I have several intolerances including everything in the title of this book and even more. I was hopeful that this book would provide many delicious recipes that I could enjoy without ANY of the allergens. In reality, this book contains a lot of recipes that may not contain some allergens but includes others. I would certainly not recommend it for someone who has serious gluten reactions/allergies because the recipes can be confusing mainly because gluten containing recipes are intermingled with gluten free. If you are not very informed or careful it would be easy to use a gluten containing flour.
I also noticed in the book introduction she specifically states that NONE of the recipes contain corn, but yet there are several recipes that are based around popcorn! Really?! Um, last I checked, popcorn is CORN!
While I will admit that there are some promising recipes and some other good, basic information in this book, I am careful to double check all ingredients before I make anything to be sure that I am able to tolerate the ingredients listed. I don't take her word for it.
5 helpful votes