Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 22, 2008
I first used this hotel-style coffee maker in a hotel in Maryland and knew right away I wanted one of my own. It brews four cups of coffee into a thermal pot that keeps the coffee nice and hot without using a hot plate. This has two advantages: First it saves energy since I often forgot to turn my old coffee pot off and it stayed hot all morning, and second it doesn't give the coffee a burnt taste. Each of the four cups tastes as good as the first.

If you like to keep your coffee hot more than 30 or 40 minutes this might not be the coffee maker for you since after that time the coffee starts to cool. However, it's so easy to make another cup or two I don't find that a drawback. I would rather have the fresh cup of coffee than one that's been on a hotplate for hours. In fact sometimes I just add another scoop of coffee and a cup of water and sit my cup on the DCM21C to catch the coffee as it drips out.

It wasn't easy to find the Black & Decker DCM21C but it was worth the time I spent looking.
What's this?