Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 25, 2009
I bought this watch a few years after giving away my Timex Ironman (to someone who needed it more than I did), trying to find one I liked as well, and I have to say this one fits the bill. It's very comfortably sized, the band doesn't pinch, and best of all, it's proven itself to be very watertight, and has suffered no damage from being worn while bathing two small children.

Edit: Dec 30, 2012

I have now had this watch for almost four years and it is still going strong, even with the abuse it's seen. With the arrival of a third child, it has suffered through the indignities of spit-up and feeding messes, many additional baths, the occasional run through the washer AND dryer (after I've needed to take it off, stuffed it in a jeans pocket and then forgotten to check said pocket before throwing the jeans in the washer), more bangs and drops than I can count, being used as a distraction for a cranky baby (I can't believe the glow function still works), and even being dropped in a few garden beds and mud puddles. Really, I have to wonder if dropping it in an active volcano would damage it; certainly, nothing else seems to phase it. The band is even still as good as new! If I ever have to replace it, I'm definitely going to try to find another of this same model.
22 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?