Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on December 4, 2012
My 6 year old daughter helped me write this, "This is my first howleen, she is so pretty, and shorter than Clawdeen. I really like her pink poofy hair. Her outfit is really cool, and kind of looks like pajamas, so she can be a sleepover doll too. I don't like her belt, I took it off. I wish she had a stand so I could pose her and make her do dance moves, I just steal stands from my other dolls."

I wasn't able to snag an original Howleen/Clawdeen set, so them releasing her alone and in a budget line was great! I am so happy that I was able to give her Clawdeen doll a little sister finally. I love that she is so short. Although I sort of wish the dolls heights were true to the cartoon, Draculaura should be so much shorter as a doll, and the same height as Howleen.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.