Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 17, 2007
I absolutely love the taste of this tea and so does everyone else I've encouraged to try some (even my coffee drinking daughter). I drink a lot of herbal teas and this is definitely my favorite. I can't tell if it's really detoxifying my liver and kidneys, but I do know that drinking a cup boosts my energy level and make me feel better.

Also, don't let the name of the tea make you think you can only drink it occasionally, the box states that it's mild enough to be used every day for up to 30 days. My only disappointment at the moment is that the six-pack on Amazon isn't currently available.
44 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?