Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 8, 2012
When I was expecting my first baby I did quite a bit of research about gear-- I only wanted the absolute necessary items so that everything would fit in our very tiny apartment. The Summer Infant Comfy Bath Sponge has been the most useful item we bought (tied with the crib and stroller, I guess). I love that:

- When my baby was really small, I would fit it in the sink and bathe him lying down... much safer than using the tub. The plastic tubs and the slings on a frame wouldn't fit in the sink.
- It helps keep the slippery baby in place, and provides nice padding-- but leaves me elbow room. Tubs loose here too.
- Since the sponge gets lodged with water, baby doesn't get cold. And it doesn't float, so it stays in place.
- As the baby gets older, and starts moving more it keeps his head safely out of the water but his feet in where he can splash around.
- You can wring out most of the water in 10 seconds flat, hang it to dry over the curtain rod and by the next morning its dry.
- When we travel, I fold the sponge up and it fits in a 1 qt. ziploc bag!
- I've been using it daily for 9 months and no smell, mold, rips...

All of that for 7 bucks--- in my book that means 5 awesome stars and plenty of recommendations to every new mom to be.
22 comments| 155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Product Details

1,210
$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)