Amazon Music Unlimited Grocery GNO Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer nav_sap_plcc_acash Shop now

on February 15, 2011
I've had my eye on this Michael Kors watch for a few months and finally got it for myself as a little treat. I am happy I did. It's really nice and classy looking, can dress it down with jeans or dress it up with a night on the town. It looks exactly like it does in the photos so you won't be disappointed. I have small wrists too and it doesn't look too big, it's just perfect.
What's this?