Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

I took the time to read quite a few reviews because I normally do not like to buy clothes online. I received these shorts very quickly and thought surely I would be able to wear them on Sunday to Great Wolf Lodge. Well I am 162 @ 5'5" and they were not flattering. I ordered a size 12 which is what I wear in skirts, dresses and shorts. I tried them on and they pull up in the thigh area and cause an unflattering pouch on the stomach. I do have a small pug (lower stomach) after having 3 children but I have lost the majority of my post pregnancy weight and am still loosing. None of my other clothes hug in this manner.

I wanted to like these shorts and was going to tuff it out and keep them but the more I looked at the fit and how uncomfortable they felt I just went on and requested to return them.
What's this?