Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 28, 2010
While I've generally liked all of Shakira's 21st Century albums (aside from the original release version of Oral Fixation Volume 2), I just can't get enough of SALE EL SOL! I can't say that I dislike anything on here.

Like Donde Estan Los Ladrones, SALE EL SOL covers lots of musical ground. I can't say I'm much of a reggaeton fan, but I must admit two of my favorites are Gordita and Rabiosa. Both are kind of obnoxious--but in a GOOD way! If my vote counts for anything, I'd like to see Devocion released as a single--it's "classic" Shakira. There's a LOT to like about this album! Lyrics included in the booklet.

As a note, be aware that the WAKA WAKA versions on this album are remixes and NOT the single/video versions which feature other female vocalists. So, if you're expecting what you've heard on the radio, this isn't it. Although living in the backwoods of the midwest, I hate to report that we don't get to hear Shakira on the radio at all--not even "Hips Don't Lie." So, I'm forced to get my Latin musical fixes off the TV music channels and internet radio feeds!

I give FIVE STARS to SALE EL SOL. I liked it from start to finish and can't even muster a petty gripe about it! In my opinion, as a complete album, it's the best Shakira album of the century--so far!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.

Product Details