Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outcastS4 outcastS4 outcastS4  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 11, 2017
I was losing my mind. I have a Pit-bull puppy and got her some Purina dog food from Wal-Mart and she was farting CONSTANTLY. It smelled like a dead hamster had crawled in her butt and then died again. Thank God I kept my gas mask from the military because this was worse than the gas chamber. My poor kids had to endure it, but at this point it was every man for himself so I like to think I taught them a vital life lesson; keep your military equipment serviceable.

It finally got to the point where my little one couldn't stand it and stole my mask while I was at work, then locked herself in her room so I couldn't get it. Of course the dog out of curiosity comes up to see what was wrong. I looked down and her, she looked up at me lovingly, and for a second I thought all would be well in the world. Then, out of indescribable silence comes the tiniest little squeak you can imagine. It was like an Atom Bomb went off. I started seeing images through the eyes of my ancestors, reliving wars I wasn't even alive for. I saw the beginning and end of time, I rode a tyrannosaurus, I'm still not sure if I was hallucinating or truly seeing the light.

When I woke up from my coma I said no more. I bought this dog food and it's been all good since, highly recommend.
53 people found this helpful