Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 17, 2011
=Cons=
I purchased this mouse through Amazon a couple of weeks ago looking forward to this mouse's potential. However, I've gone through 2 of these mice over the past two weeks. They both worked for 2-3 days, then all of a sudden the buttons do not click unless held down for 2-3 seconds. And once the clicking problems started, the lights on the mouse stopped working. I tried reinstalling and flashing the firmware with the latest files from Razer Support to no avail. I find it hard to believe so many people have the same problems with this mouse for it not to be a manufacturing problem.

=Pros=
Great ergonomics. I like all 3 of the grips and the side buttons. It seemed like the perfect mouse.

Wish I had trusted some of the negative reviews on this site and avoided this mouse altogether. I'm awaiting my third replacement mouse...praying it works as intended. I believe Razer has bad quality control in the development of this mouse. They need to develop new firmware/drivers or some other solution. Many others have the same problem I do. Buy at your own risk!
44 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hello Jab6string,
We at Razer are very sorry to hear about your complications with the Naga. You can always contact our support team at www.razersupport.com/email or by phone at 888-697-2037 if you have any more issues. We will be more than happy to help you as promptly as possible. The fact that this issue has been repeating with you in particular does sound like a coincidence and is definitely not something that should be happening again. Thank you for the review. We hope that we can better satisfy you in the future.

Razer|Wave

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.