Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 18, 2011
I have been taking these vitamins for about six months, and am going off of them now because....

CONS
-I've been meaning to get my eyes checked for a couple months now. Then I read that your body cannot break down vitamin a in vitamins easily, and taking too much through vitamins can weaken your vision. I checked the back of the bottle-200 FREAKING PERCENT OF DAILY INTAKE! Could be coincidence, but I'm not finishing my second bottle.
-They smell like dog food. You absolutely cannot throw a loose one in your makeup bag for later, your whole purse will reek.
-3X a day is crazy. Can mess up your stomach and is just inconvenient.

PROS
-They work! My nails made me look straight out of a Kung Fu movie after a month, and they were really strong.
-Hair grew a little faster, and a lot stronger at the root.
-I didn't take it for my skin, but it did look great for the first couple months, and right away. Didn't last, though.
-Reasonable price.

I just want to grow my hair long, so I'm taking a simple biotin supplement for growth and fish oil for strength, and getting my letter vitamins from plain veggies. I'd recommend this product, but not for long term use, as it becomes less effective over time, and because of the vitamin a deal.
11 comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.