Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 10, 2013
I purchased this item about 8 months ago. for my cell phone. I LOVED it. It would charge my phone 4 or 5 times without needing a charge. All of a sudden a month or so ago, it won't even give me 1 charge. After plugging in the phone and pressing the button, all 4 lights light up, then I get about 25% charge and it's dead.. press the button, no lights. I just contacted Anker and left comment. I hope they have a solution. If they do, I'll give it 5 stars.
update 03.02.14: sorry I didn't update sooner. I emailed Anker and told them about the problem. They emailed me right away, asked for the model# and my address. They sent me another charger and didn't make me go to the post office and pay to return the old one. Then they emailed me a week or so later to make sure I got it and to see if it was working properly. I emailed them back thanking them for their awesome c.s. and told them that it's working great. I get 2 or 3 charges on my tablet or several on my phone with 1 charge. I not only would do business with Anker again, but I highly recommend them, their products and their c.s. is 2nd to none.
77 comments| 639 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?