Hill Climb Racing 2 Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels GNO

on June 9, 2011
Like a lot of people who bought this game when it came out, I've been a fan of Prince of Persia since PS2. I've played it on both PC and PS2 and I can definitely tell you that it has more bugs in PS3 than the other 2.

Good part -
- Much improved graphics during gameplay. Aside from a little bit of lag once or twice, the game plays just fine when it's not crashing.
- The gameplay is still one of the best out there: simple and challenging at times.
- The controls for Two thrones is the best out of the 3 games. Sands of Time is very simple but fun.

Bad part -
- The worst one for me is the BUGS! Let me tell you how frustrating it is. I had to repeat Warrior Within from the start when I didn't get the Life Upgrade in sequence because I couldn't continue my game. That's only in Warrior Within. For Sands of Time and Two Thrones, it will sometimes freeze your game (I had 5 freezes in 1 playthrough for TT), or sometimes your screen will just turn black and you have to turn off your PS3. Some of the bugs from PS2/PC are still in PS3 plus they added more!! You would wish they would have fix it by now after 5+ years... Right?
- The cutscene is still in standard definition. The gameplay actually looks better than the cutscene itself.
- The SOUND from Sands of Time is VERY low. You could not hear what the Prince is talking about unless you mess around with the Sound Control (lowering some parts etc.)

Overall -
- Like a lot of people, I enjoyed this trilogy because of its platform, puzzles, simple fights with good alternatives/combo, and not to mention you get trophies for this. I've played all 3 games in PS3 for over 50 hours+ combined now (platinum'd 2 of them), and its just sad how the only thing they improved in this remake is the graphics/details. If I were you, I'll buy the PC version (if you haven't played it before) like someone else said for less than $10. It will have everything in this version with less bugs. Get this if you prefer Trophies, and better graphics. Enough said~
22 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.