Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 22, 2012
WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS! Back in 2000 we rented this movie and I remember watching it with my mom and 2 year old brother and I really hated it. After we finished watching it I was so happy that I didn't go to the theaters to see it. Years later when I saw bits of it again on t.v. I realized exactly WHY I hated. If you must see it I wouldn't even rent it just wait til HBO shows it again. Which I doubt it will be for a while. The overall plot is earth gets destroyed by the evil dredj aliens and this main brat Kale is bitter over his dad's death. And then he meets a girl they can't stand each other then they have hots for each other. And then they try to find a machine that will recreate earth. And Kales dad made the machine before he died. There are so many things that made this movie stupid.

1.How did the main guy know what the alien lord was saying did he take the dredj language in school as a second langauage?

2. Why do the dredj hate us so much? They just said they don't like what we may become. Well are we going to become smarter, evil what? ITS NEVER EXPLAINED! They want to destroy the Titan because it will recreate earth. That part I understand

3. We find out Korso the guy who raised Kale after Kales daddy dies was working with the dredj and then gets annoyed that they both were listening. Dude next time if you don't want anyone to hear you close the door! Its all your fault to begin with don't be mad that they heard you be mad at yourself! And you shouldn't have betrayed them anyway.

4. Korso who was ratting the hero out to the dredj. I mean first hes a good guy, then turns into a bad guy and a traiter and then he turns back into a good guy sacrificing himself to help the hero saying no its better this way. Apperntly the bad guy doesn't know what side hes on.

5. The main guy and main girl hate each other at first but then have the hots for each other as the movie goes on. Can't we have girls not fall in love with guys who are obnoxous? I understand he may be hot and a hero and he lost his dad years ago but COME ON!

6. It just wasn't a kids movie. Its more for the teenage and adult men. And when it says Star Wars fans would like it THEY LIED! I love the original Star Wars movies but I hated this movie.

7. In the end after the drejd are defeated, Kale and the girl end up together and in the end Kale names the new earth after his dead father Planet Bob!

That was the Final Suck!