Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 4, 2017
I really love the pattern, the colors, and the smooth feel but they're a disappointment.

I have no plain, neutral colored or unpatterned underwear that this fabric would hide. (I tried.) Think butt-crack and 'other stuff' if one opts for no underwear (in yoga or flexions) *OR* a 'feminine contours' and panty-line show if wearing underwear. I teach yoga so I can't even count on hiding in the back of the room even if I were to jump this hoop to make $74 pants work for me.

I'm 5' 3" at 112 - 117 pounds; 33" hips and 25" waist; Ordered a Small. They're much too large for me. With much excess in the legs and too much excess and stretch in the waist (I could fit a basketball in with me), the waist shifts down and the midline shifts left during vinyasa/movement as it began lowering in just my photo poses. In the case of simply this issue, I would normally just exchange for XS and hope for the best.

The tall waist, which I normally love in a yoga pant, sits strangely; half on the bum and half off, yes, but FEELS like it, and feels as if I'm wearing half underwear or that they're in process of falling down. Might be solved with XS though I'm unsure how the waist height/insertion feel would be affected. While posing for these photos, the midseam had shifted to the left which you can see beginning in the downward dog and markedly in the step-through.

Despite sizing, transparency is a problem and unsolved by a smaller size. Maybe had the representing photo shown the truer muted colors of these pants I would have had a clue, but the photo shows the colors as much more brilliant and vivid than they are.

Despite the softness and the lovely pattern, I'm returning. I offer my rating on the basis of this transparency AND the fit; Because my calves are large, that much material should not have been in excess, the waist should not have gathered as it did with so much stretch it had. Sitting on the cusp of any XS/S yoga pant and this fit was many standard deviations from the fit that a too large 'Small' would have normally been on me.

Also, the crotch has zero liner or even a 'black patch' which might otherwise enable the brave to go without underwear. As it is, even with underwear, 'feminine contours down there' are visually apparent. (I had to pixel out the close-up of my downward-dog because Amazon is a family-friendly site.)

Teeki's Tarot Magick is not practical for me when form-fitting stretch yoga pants - (as opposed to genie/harem/fisherman pants) - should be supportive and allowing for the possibility of practioners doing their yoga in a public or class setting. I would like to be able to try a Teeki brand again but I will definitely start with an XS and will scour the reviews to see if they're 'true to color' and opaque.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.