Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on June 8, 2010
After two failed Netgear wireless routers over five years, I finally splurged to the Linksys Cisco brand and bought the E3000. The setup instructions on the installation CD worked perfectly. Just follow the instructions and it connects to my modem and connects to my PC and wireless devices (Dell laptop and iPod Touch). The increase in range within my two story home is a very welcome improvement over my old Netgear WNDR3300. I have a very strong WiFi signal everywhere now. I have not tried the external storage feature. The browser interface works fine as an intermediate network user. I disabled the Guest account with ease. I change the device name with just a few key strokes. I change the passphrase within seconds from the manufacturer's default settings.
So after just one day, I am greatly pleased with the ease of setup, the range and the ability to add other wireless devices as the need arises. A true 5 star rating from a home network user.

ONE WEEK UPDATE: Still a Five Star performer. Zero glitches, and GREAT range within my two story home. A keeper so far!
0Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.