Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 4, 2011
I reviewed a lot of binoculars in the under $300 dollar catagory. The Nikon Monarchs kept coming up as one of the nicest pair to have. I also saw some good reviews for the Trailblazers, but they were half the price. I was thinking there must be a big difference between the two. I went to a sporting goods store and tried out the Monarchs and was really impressed, but I was not able to find the Trailblazer in the 8x version I was seeking. None of the stores were carrying them. I finally just took the chance and ordered the 8x42 Trailblazers.
Wow, just as good as the Monarchs that I had tried out and at half the price. I have been using them for birding and wildlife and find the optics to be excellent. What a bargain.
0Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?