BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 28, 2011
Well, I pondered upgrading to an Nvidia DX11 card to get the full Phsyx and all. I guess now I am glad that I did not. It seems most complaints are related to DX11. I have not had a single issue playing this game with my machine.

My machine is as follows:
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Core i7 965 3.2 GHz (Quad Core)
ATI Radeon HD4870X2 (directx 10.1 card)
8 GB Ram

And I must say that this is an absolutely beautiful game. I was able to max all settings, except the lack of Physx and the 1920X1080 limitation of my monitor. It is a gorgeous game visually even without DX11 and Physx. The voice acting, just like on Arkham Asylum (which I also have on pc and never had a single issue with)is amazing.

The plot and story of the game also is incredible. I have finished all but Catwoman's last mission or 2. I thought that the story line was better than any Batman story I have read/watched/ or played in the past (not to imply I am a Batman junkie. I rarely read comics, but LOVE the Christopher Nolan movies, as well as the old Animated Series). So many twists and turns. Just amazing writing.

Anyways. If you have a DirectX 10.1 card, based on my experience, you should have no problems; go ahead and buy, and prepare to be amazed. DirectX 11, I cannot speak for and I would trust the other reviews on that. I have seen this complaint on the AC forums as well; and I do really hate it when I get stuck with issues like that and I do not doubt their frustrations. Sorry guys.

BTW: The Catwoman content is already present on the PC version. No need to download at all!
33 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?