Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 19, 2012
Great watch. It is very stylish with the matte gray color and orange stripe. The face is large, which is nice. The indiglo light is a nice touch, and useful for when you need to read the time in dark conditions.

My only problem with this watch is how loud it is. I need to store it in my sock drawer at night so I don't need to listen to its constant 'ticks'. After I bought this watch I immediately remembered my Timex I had when I was young. I distinctly remember that same loud seconds hand while trying to sleep. Seems like its a common thing for the lower end Timex watches.
What's this?