Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 14, 2014
The suit is very cute but not a great design. The bottoms are cut in such a way that unless you are built like a beer keg the waist will gap while only the leg openings fit securely. While we all enjoy looking cute sitting by the pool, eventually a bathing suit will get wet and I can only envision the bottom portion ending up around my ankles in such a scenario due to the poor design. The fabric is not the best quality so I would be surprised if it lasted through the entire summer.

While I would not recommend the suit, I was very pleased with this seller's customer service. When I contacted them, I was given a full refund of purchase price and shipping.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?