Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on March 17, 2008
Even though I'm a professional writer, words fail me. I'm sitting here at my computer with my fingers poised in touch-type position waiting for one gigantic capsule of brilliance to come out. Nope, still nothing. So I'll make my rave less-than-brilliant. Even though her DVD is genius!

Three words: Get this DVD. Six words: Even if you don't have cancer.

Kris Carr has done the miraculous: She has turned the whole conversation of cancer and healing and empowerment, and creative control upside down to invite all of us to look at our lives and even mortality through brave, fresh, fun, authentic eyes. She's a delight to watch; informative to listen to; an inspiration to emulate. She may actually make me do the unthinkable: shove kale down the feed tube of my juicer and give it a try. (Needless to say, I'm a juicing newbie; but her influence is bringing this Chocolate girl around.)

[...]
55 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?