BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 10, 2012
I have never been as shocked and disappointed in a product and the response from customer service as I have been with this watch. Immediately after plugging it into the computer, the watch prompted me to download the "Nike+ Connect" software, and then proceeded to download a firmware update for the watch. Halfway through the download, the watch screen went blank, and a message reading "error #23" popped up. After this, the watch would not turn on or respond to a soft reboot. I assumed that the watch was defective, and exchanged it for a new one. After bringing the new one home, the exact same issue occured with "error #23." I called customer service, and the representative unapologetically informed me that this was an issue Nike knows about, and that they are working on an update to fix it. He couldn't tell me when this update would be out however, or any other information. I can't believe that Nike would sell a product that doesn't work out of the box, with no real fix in sight!
88 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Chris- Thanks for letting us know about your experience with your Nike+ SportWatch GPS. We are consistently working to improve and make updates to our Nike+ Connect software. We have resolved this specific error message (Error 23) with an update to our software on June 12, 2012. If you have any additional questions, please see our contact information at nikeplus.com/support and we will be more than happy to assist.