Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on August 12, 2012
A must for enthusiasts who roam the unknown path of cycling while capturing everything in its path....WHAT A DEVICE!
I LOVE THIS. Picture yourself riding your bike thru the trail videotaping your adventure just you'd reply it in your head but with 100% detail vivid picture and crisp sound coming from your well placed camera (I could indicate what brand and model but I'd rather not as I'm told by AMAZON) anyway it playbacks just like you were standing holding the camera with your own hands...The mount is SUPERB tool as important as my camera. I was able to film my afternoon ride like a PRO. the camera sways and turns just like I rode the bike. HANDSFREE yes and the vibration as the bike entered uneven ground was BRILLIANT like the screen tells you the earth was moving....ahh thats all I have to say as I must plan another bike video diary for tomorrow.
ps the video of my shadow casted on the ground infront of me while the sun was behind was like a major epic motion picture as i pushed the bike hard thru twists and turns...riding towards the sunset. LOVE to RIDE.

Thanks USA GEAR & AMAZON!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.