Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 5, 2012
I bought this watch fooled by the attractive looks, large dial and all the Swiss heritage claims. When I received it I was really happy, but as time passed its many flaws were becoming apparent and I realized my mistake in having bought this watch.

The Chinese movement is cheap and unreliable. The luminescence is practically useless and can't be seen an hour after you turn off the light. The strap was too rigid and exuded a foul smell that lasted for months. The minute hand detached barely a year after purchase. Now it's resting in a drawer because I think it's not worth fixing.

My humble advice if you are looking for an affordable automatic watch would be to go for a Japanese model.
I have a Seiko Monster and it's an amazing watch, reliable and well built. I've also had the chance to try my nephew's Orient Mako which is neat looking. Both use Japanese movements.

I hope my review helps others to not waste their money the same way I did.
What's this?