Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on November 29, 2010
Purchased this battery for $36 as a replacement battery for my HP notebook computer, G60 series. The battery fits perfectly, and charged up well. I ran the calibration for the battery after charging the battery a couple of times. The battery seems to hold a great charge, seemingly lasting as long as the original battery did when the computer was first purchased, providing at least 2 hours of use with moderate use when using the HP recommendation power settings.

I don't know that there was an issue, however, about a week after installing the battery, my HP Total Care Advisor indicated problems with the battery. I recalibrated, and all has been good, and have checked the battery several times since then.

I noticed the battery dropped to $29 about a week or so after I bought it, which makes it an even better deal. I was even tempted to purchase an additional battery for that price. If this battery is still going strong in a month, and the price is below $30, I will more than likely do this, as even at less than $70 for two batteries, it is a steal, as I expected to pay $50 - $75 for a replacement battery when my original started going bad.

As a prime member, my 2-day shipping came on schedule, and the battery was well packaged.
22 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.