Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on November 23, 2012
I'm laughing at all these paid reviews..lol
The title says HitMan but this has to be one of HitMans Clones..lol
I preordered the game because I was so excited after watching the developers only show us what they thought would draw the hardcore HitMan fans in & it worked I opened my wallet & spent my cash fast!

This game is not bad if you never played a HitMan game & you din't Understand what Hitman was all about!

This new instinct was really not needed at all, Hit Man didn't need new game mechanics!
It needed just another Blood Money, but with Absolution Graphics & better AI.

Speaking of the new "Real life" breathing AI the developers promised us, well I knew it was to good to be true.
They are very much scripted & the only time they feel real is when you hide & listen to them have a Scripted conversations (Which was not bad at all), but When the action starts, that's where you see the dumbness (Like I'm standing in front of them & they shoot the wall to their left instead of me..lol).

Back to the instinct, If you wear disguises of the same as the NPC you will spend much of the game in slow mo just to cover your face, just to cover your face..lol , which is also broken because the NPC can still see through your disguises even if you have on a Mask or from the back, unless you as the developers say "Hide In Plane Sight" like stopping & eating Donuts (Even though now they can really see your face clean as day..lol)

From the past Developers videos I was misinformed that only Higher level NPC's like if you where a Police Officer the Police Sargent would only be able to instantly see through you disguises there for you have to use your Instinct Power just for him, not every Cop on the force and Believe me that Power starts to get on your nerves later through the game, especially if they spot you from the back a mile away, Leaving you with only the choice to spam the Instinct button if you want to explore, unless you do real life suspicious things like Hurry up & get it to cover to break the AI's sight that's onto you & then he will leave you alone even if he sees you ducking in front of him (WOW that's very smart AI)lol

I should have known something was not right about this game when the developers just didn't care what the fans voiced about the Magic Weapons system & took away the famous Sniper Case instead now you can hide that all ready Assembled BIG Sniper rifle in your tiny coat at the press of the down D Pad.

Also the cut scenes made this HitMan seem Dumb(I won't spoil that for you). But Like if I'm on the run from the Cops & I get a Police disguise, If I leave through the magic door to go to the next section of the map filled with more cops, all of a sudden this HitMan decides he needs to ditch the police outfit & weapons & put back on the his "Wanted" Hitman suit which I thought I left back on the floor two Map sections behind..lol

One part of the game I got a Police Outfit & everything was good & then all of a sudden I had to go through this part where the Helicopter Chases & shoots at you..lol Even though they though I was a friendly they still shot at me & the Birds as I jumped the across to the other side in slow motion, yet my over wasn't blown as I can still proceed as a friendly, even though the Heli still had the lights on me & only me with other cops around..How scripted is that..lol

The game can be fun at times if you go in Run & Gunning Blasting everything which by the way at the begging of the game the tutorial seems it wants you to do, yet they punish you for doing so & I hate to play that way. I love stealth, but it's kinda broken. Stealth is some what there but does not feel like Hitman.

The Point system is screwed & so is the save system, now they have check points & in crazy places, like say it's on room & one guard guarding that room, you depose of him & save the game, but if you restart from that Check Point, everybody you killed will return leaving you trapped in the room & Ohh your score from deposing of him is still in the negative even though he came back to life so when you disposed of him again your score goes down again.lol

It feels like they rushed this game even though they spent years on it, Even the story was not all that good!

I'm mean as you all seen in the trailer he disposes of his long time friend who saved his life Diana Penelope Burnwood because he said he only doing his Job for the agency yet he goes rouge against the agency because of Diana dying promise was to protect this girl whom Hitman doesn't even know from the agency..WTF That's not right!

So you tell me he will kill his good friend with out letting her give her story of Why just because he's so called doing his Job, yet he say's dam his Job to protect this unknown girl when the agency ask him to do his Job & turn her in..Again WTF

The only reason I kept playing this game was because I seen the potential for it to be great, but it's the little tings that made me regret my purchase.

And to top it off, I found out the the same "fired" team who made "Kane & Lynch Dog days" was the team who made this HitMan..Only %5 of the original Hitman team still worked on the game! NOOOOOOOO! That explained everything!

You guys got fired for a reason..lol If the fans tell you what they want in their game why not give it to them!

What I don't understand is why these developers feel the need to fix things that don't need fixing.

Like Madden, they felt the need to kill the Offline "Franchise Mode" even though their core fans only buy the game for that mode.

Like Fight Night Champion they just gave up on making it a real simulation boxing game instead of a Rock Em Sock Em Robots..lol

Like UFC Undisputed 3, they felt the need to instead of letting you create your "OffLine" fighter the way you wanted they rather Charge you to do so?

Like Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 they felt the need to Kill the Perk "Ghost" just because you shoot someone in the back that ran past you because they where not checking there covers like in real life & cried to the developers "I'm tired of getting killed by a guy that don't show up on my radar as a "Dot" even though I can see him with my eyes if I just looked"

It's the little things. I can keep going on & on about how it seems they are killing off old but good franchise games this year.

I pray to God GTA V keeps the same formula!

But back to the HitMan Clone game I thought was going to be my favorite this year.

I wont rate this game, but I'll say it's playable. Contracts mode is the cool though. But other than that, I'm about to sale my game get my money back & support another game.

Dam I never thought I would say that!

In fact I wish they would do a HD remake version of Blood money! I would buy that!
66 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.