Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 3, 2012
When I first tried the Tide Pods Spring Meadow Scent, I wasn't sure they were going to clean as well as my regular Tide and color-safe bleach. But, I was wrong!! Twenty loads later and I love these pods. I think they actually cleaned my clothes better. They are really easy to use ... just throw 1 (or 2, for really dirty clothes) into your HE washer drum (it's important to do this FIRST), add the clothes, shut the door, turn the machine on and you're done.

I really liked not having to measure/pour liquid (or powder) detergent and color-safe bleach into the HE top drawer. I didn't have any problems with the pods dissolving in hot, warm or cold water or with big or small loads. I don't know that I would describe the scent as Spring Meadow, but I really like it. The scent is a little stronger (more fragrant) than the Tide w/Downey scent and the smell definitely lingers/last longer. The pods got all of my clothes clean (towels, light and dark-colored clothing). The pods worked equally well on small and large loads (was enough to clean large loads, but not too much for small loads). The pods even have a booster to help get stains out. My first impression on the cost was that the pods were too expensive, but the pods not only contain detergent, but also a stain booster. So, if I look at it on a PER LOAD basis, it really isn't anymore expensive than my detergent and color-safe bleach.

I am sold on these pods!! In fact, I liked them so much that before I finished the 40-count bag, I went out and bought the larger 72-tub at Wal-mart. The 77-pack cost $17.97 (to give you an idea of what they are selling for at other places). While I was shopping, I also smelled the other scents. I personally think the Spring Meadow smells the best out of the three. Also, the larger counts (57+ count) come in a flip-top plastic tub, not a resealable bag (like the 40 count and under).
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.