Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on July 14, 2012
I just got this and two more like it but with the scoop neckline and they are of a very thin stretch material which i like but not sure how it will hold up after wearing and washing but will come back to add to this review. Its a whole lot thinner than I expected though.

Ok I wore this to work and I love it. Yes, its a thin material but I wore it without a sweater or jacket and it looked great on me. It made me feel and look slimmer and I wear size 20! I washed it today and it looks the same. I plan to look for more colors in the same item and plan to wear them when the weather gets cooler but under an open sweater. What surprised me the most is that it doesnt ride up when you wear it and looked very good with my black stretch legging jeans.
0Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.