Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 20, 2011
Now based on the price I payed I could give this a higher rating but I am a bit dissappointed with the product's content. I assumed the assortment would be relatively balanced between the four candies listed but this is not the case. I strongly suspected this after the first bag and when I opened the second I sorted it into the individual varieties. It did have 75 piece but the distribution is poor. I had 14 Cookies'n'Cream bars, 17 Milk Chocolate, and in a variety of colors 13 York peppermint patties but the package had 31 of the Peanut Butter Pumpkins!!!

I do have a couple more bags I'll check and maybe someone has a distribution heavy on a different candy that balances this but I was disappointed by the high concentration of peanut butter pumpkins even if I think they taste alright.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink