Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2006
I recently caught this movie on the Sci-Fi channel. I thought that is was just going to be another lame movie about Bigfoot. But, I was wrong. The movie starts with a great bigging mystery that hooks you well. That made me want to watch more. So I stayed and watched more of the movie and began to get fairly involved. After the initial hook, the pace slows down a little to get the storyline started. Basically the movie is about a man who lived in this small town and did a lot of rock climbing while he was there. His wife supposedly dies durring a rock climbing accident. But he knows that it was bigfoot that did it. He returns to his home in the mountains with his nurse as he is now paralized from the waist down. While there a group of girls move into the house across the street. Well, I'm sure you can tell that this is the main part of the story. Well, the man sees Bigfoot and for the next few days he terrorizes everyone there.

Overall, I thought it was a great flick. Worthy of a good award somewhere. The effects are great and the story keeps you on your toes. I usually never find myself yelling at my TV but I ended up screaming for them to run. I would say that if you are going to see a new bigfoot movie, see this one. A+
12 helpful votes