Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 9, 2012
Beautiful clear screen, excellent touch response, fast data streaming. Impressive for the price. Connected it to my 46" flat screen. Streams Netflix better then my Asus Transformer (which cost me 4 times the price of this one.) The HDMI port wasn't responding at first but after unplugging the mini HDMI cable and plugging it back in it started working (there is no in-system option for an HDMI output; just connect it to your TV and it mirrors the tablet's screen.)

Have downloaded many games through the Google Play Store; Blood and Glory: Legend, Sector Strike, Temple Run, Angry Birds, etc. No slow down with any of the games. It works great for web surfing. Flash player is good on this one (compared with a different model I bought earlier this year, on which Netflix and other video wouldn't play.) I'm gonna buy more of these for friends and family. The only minus with AGPTek is the battery life. Might need to charge it more often then the expensive brands but overall this thing is worth more then what it is being sold for. Don't waste your money on a more expensive item, this tablet has it all and more and you will be impressed.

Update 10/23/13: OK, so reading my previous review (in which I gave 5 stars)I can see now that AGPtek is not such a great brand. I purchased several of these tabs and gave em to my friends. Not all of the tablets were the same model, but all were the same brand. AGPtek has a serious flaw with their chargers/ tablet charger ports. Two of my friends and I now have issues with charging our tablet. Theirs sometimes charge and sometimes don't. Mine, I've noticed, has the red charging light blinking on and off intermittently when the tablet is plugged into the wall. I don't know if this is a design flaw or an intentional make into the tablet so that users will try to buy new ones once theirs won't charge. The flaw was nonexistent when the tablet was new but now that a few months have passed it is clear that all of AGPTEK tablets are meant to fail in the long run.
What's this?