Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on March 9, 2014
I don't know what the other people giving this camera bad reviews were talking about or if they are the type who only buy expensive $200 cameras but this worked great on a recent trip going snorkeling and the best part was that it was only 50 bucks! Instead of taking a few rolls of film for a disposable camera, I wanted to get a digital camera that I didn't have to worry about changing film or running out while I was in the water.

Battery life - I took about 100 pictures in the water in the span of a few hours and the battery only changed from a full 3 bars to 2/3 bars so the poor battery life suggested by the other reviewers was a non issue for me.

Picture quality - The picture quality underwater was awesome and you could see all the fish with really great detail. I only had a couple bad pictures when I took the picture right after turning it on without letting the camera adjust to the brightness of the sun, otherwise everything was great during the day underwater without using any flash. Above water, the pictures turned out pretty good, but not nearly as good as underwater - I usually just use my iphone anyways for pictures so if you complain about this taking bad pictures everywhere else, who cares just use your phone's camera since you'll probably have it on you anyways.

Videos - I took a video underwater and it was pretty good quality and also had sound with it too

Overall, definitely worth the $50 since I don't have to develop multiple rolls of film now and can just copy from the microSD card to my computer, plus whenever I want to take underwater pictures I now have a great camera!
0Comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.