Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2011
When I tested this app on free app day, I gave it a cursory test and 5 stars because it seemed to work like another app that I use and like. But when I gave it a full test this evening, I was sorely disappointed. It is slow and balky. I have uninstalled it. If you are unwilling to fork over $3 for Websharing in the Android Market, you may get by this monstrosity, but you will not be nearly as happy.

My original review follows, because it still has some useful information.

I have been using an app called Websharing for months. This app holds up to that standard. Websharing has a couple more features, so I'll keep using it. My main complaint about this app is that there is no on\/off button; when the app starts, the server starts. If you inadvertently turn the app on and you leave it set to the default no password, your phone is wide open. It would be better to have the option to turn on & off the server manually even if the app is running. Overall, tho, it is a good app and worth the price.
20 helpful votes