Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2012
I bought this shoe at a retail store first. My experience the first time was that it was a good shoe for the money. The shoe smelt like chemicals - I don't know from what; maybe the glue? After all, they are made in China so who knows. I wore them as a work shoe Monday - Friday and they lasted about 3 1/2 months. I went through 3 pairs of shoelaces on them during that time. The first pair went in a month and the second two I can't blame on them as I bought them at a dollar store... The soles gave way first and separated at the toe.

Ironically I went on Amazon after they were shot and ended up buying the same brand and shoe. I have had the shoes for about a month now. Same chemical smell with the shoe. The laces are going and soles are wearing quickly.

You get what you pay for in these shoes and after two tries will probably not try to be so cheap on my next pair of work shoes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink