Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon August 24, 2011
I use this for my Nexus S, but it is compatible with anything that uses a micro USB port. You will be hard-pressed to find a charger that performs equally as well for this price. Here's why I like it:

-It's quick to charge. While my metrics are purely in my head, this seems to charge faster than others I've owned.
-The cord length is significant. I've never found myself wishing it were longer. I'd guess it to be about 4-5 ft.
-The cord is straight. The ones with a wound cord have always made me feel like I'm battling a very weak monkey for use of my phone.
-The retractable cord makes it easy to pack up. And -- probably even more importantly -- keeps the cord from becoming a tangled mess. When not in use, it helps to keep everything squared away.

Honestly, for $3, one should be happy enough with "works." But this is one of the best, quickest car chargers I've ever owned. I'm pleasantly surprised and have been using it for months without any problems.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?