Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 25, 2001
My dad and I have both become amateur astronomers in the past couple of months. At first, all we would do is just identify various constellations through our cheap 7X35 Tasco binoculars. I had been thinking of getting a telescope for a month until I decided that maybe I should get more powerful binoculars since I didn't think I could afford a first rate telescope just yet.
Well I looked all over the place online and I couldn't find a good pair of affordable binoculars(I didn't want to pay anymore than $60 for at least a pair of 7X50 binoculars). I soon stumbled upon this pair of binoculars at amazon.com. All the reviews were glowing for this 10X50 Bushnell Powerview Binoculars. After reading all the reviews, my father and I decided that this was the best.
I just got my new binoculars today and already I could see a SIGNIFICANT improvement over my old pair of binoculars. I can now see stars that I had no idea were even there. The moon looks as clear as ever, and the bright star Vega couldn't look more beautiful. Keep in mind that I only took a look at the sky for about 15 minutes! It was EXTREMELY easy to focus and use, I really can't wait to use this more and more! Only problem I found with it was that it was a bit on the heavy side(a common, albeit small complaint from many of the reviewers here). Another problem is the cheap strap, however the case the binoculars come with is very nice. This really is the BEST pair of binoculars you could ever get(in terms of price and quality).
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.