Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 8, 2010
I don't have the Trilogy but want to add my review:
Oceans 11...I have both on DVD and VHS and played them on a regular basis...like four nights a week...Excellent movie enjoying the last 15 minutes.However I wondered why Don Cheadle's name wasn't listed on the end-cast credits ?...hmmm.
Ocean's 12... I never got into it.I could never watch its entirety on television...not a good sequel.When first seeing it I wonder what (the production) had done to it ??
Ocean's 13...Now we see the rough side of Danny & Co.
Great performance by Al Pacino.
I didn't like the music...too digital,nothing like the Ocean's 11(2001).Still enjoy watching it.

All & all the Trilogy is worth it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink