Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 22, 2011
Not only is it a shame that this man hasn't had more notoriety in the mainstream, it is also a shame that more people haven't had the opportunity to be made to laugh by this genius.

Any time I have an opportunity to watch or listen to Paul, I do. He is just so amazingly funny that he is someone I will stop what I am doing to watch, and I can't say that about most...

This book has been a long awaited one for me, and was just as good as I knew it would be. I am glad to have been able to read some of the personal stories he shared about some of the greats like Richard Pryor.

Not to mention, he is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen in my life. Keep the comedy coming Paul, in any way shape or form you can. You are a legend!

If you are on the fence about this book, don't hesitate. It's fantastic. Just buy it! You can use the laughs in your life.
What's this?