BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 10, 2008
I have tried a lot of products. I suffer from odd bumps on my hose and cheeks (supposedly Rosacea bumps yet I have no redness), hormonal pimples, dry skin, and big pores. I have used proactive and murad and countless other brand products. I noticed a my skin was visibly cleaner after just ONE use. I had a pimple on my chin (one of those painful ones under the skin) and two by my mouth along with the bumps on my nose. After 2 uses the pimples were starting to disappear and after one week they were gone and so were the bumps and dry skin!!

I use, along with this wonderful product, sea buckthorn toner (good for rosacea/dry skin) and Vaseline daily skin shield (with green tea and spf 15).

Cons: Really the only con I have is that it didn't tell me which side of the pad went up. I assumed it didn't matter but it didn't seem to foam up as well as in the commercial. With some warm water and a circular motion it worked great!
11 comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?