Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 25, 2012
I really like the Moga - and it is soooooo much better for playing games on my phone. I don't enjoy finger touch games, and playing real games by poking the screen is awful. I tried MOGA and immediately fell in like. Had it for a few days and now I love it.

My phone fit perfectly and Moga is designed so that it feels great - very nicely made, and with my phone in feels really balanced and comfortable. It's like a regular console controller but custom made for phones. Super!

The game choices are really good. I am not into Halo or the other big Hollywood type games. I like good fun, well designed games and Moga has a whole bunch. And they play really well and fast with Moga. The jet ski game (Rip Tide) is super fun, and there are really good driving and sports games too. The little app you get with Moga is slick and easy to find new games.

Two long flights and I played the whole way.

I think this is going to be one of the big products for Christmas/Holidays this year. For $50 you get way more than the much more expensive portable game things like Nintendo - waaaay more. I am getting Mogas for my family for sure.

Love Moga and recommend it highly.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?