Truck Reviews Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 4, 2010
The 'Cupid' Stuhring watch is lovely to behold! Packaged securely, with coloful paperwork included, it seems like a delightful new acqusition or perfect gift. I couldn't wait to try it on! I have a large wrist and hoped the leather strap would be long enough to fit comfortably - no problem; I even used the third hole to buckle the strap, so the sizing is quite generous.
The "but" in my title, however, has to do with the fact that I couldn't 'tell' time... The olive-colored hands get lost in the watch's fancy gold face... I kept attempting to angle my arm into a position which would allow me to read the numbers. I finally saw that it was ten-minutes-after-nine, but had to hold the watch directly under my high-intensity desk light in order to read the dial.
So, even though the 'Cupid' is quite a nice-looking watch, I need to return it because I don't want to work so hard at telling time...
7 people found this helpful