Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 12, 2011
This book is about how they made the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book into a movie. It explains how many people and work it takes to put together a movie. It also includes a lot of behind-the-scenes photos and scripts. The book also talks about some of the actors and behind the sciences workers and how they found all of those people. I think that it really helps you understand how a movie is made. It is also very cool, because when I watch the movie, I know some things about it.

I think that what worked well is how they also used some cartoon drawings to explain how it was made. For example, they used cartoon drawings to show all the people needed to make a movie, compared to the one person needed to write a book. I think that made it kind of funny. One thing that kind of left me disappointed was that they only focused on all the main characters, and I would have liked it if they had talked amore about some other characters and their backgrounds and maybe how they found them or where they live.

I think that the book is very well written to describe how a movie is made, and it is also funny. I hope that they make another movie diary for the next Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie. If they do, then I will want to read it, but there probably won't because it would be kind of hard to because it might just be more of the same stuff.

I think it is very cool how they have a special teacher on set so that the actors don't fall behind in their school work. Something kind of ironic I learned from the book is that Greg and Rowley were missing their actual first days of middle school when they were acting out their first days of middle school. I like how in the end of the book, they have a photo gallery of photos from the movie and photos from back stage. I would give this book five stars.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.