Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 31, 2014
I got this jacket because I wanted a windbreaker that did not say "North Face" but looked good. There is also an interior wallet pocket that is deep, but it does not zip, so I usually do not put my wallet in it. There is no lining, so if it cold out, a sweater will fit beneath it. I wear this frequently and have packed it. Basically, I have tossed it around a bit, such as over chairs at bars. It still has held up and still looks good. My favorite feature are the zippers. They look sleek and different. Overall, this is a high quality product that looks different from the normal "North Face" type windbreaker or rain jacket.

Fit—I wear a large and it fits as a large. Enough room to wear a sweater underneath, but not too much to look like I am wearing a sail.

Length—I am fairly short, so the sleeves go just past my cuffs, but not too much to be annoying. The bottom is just below my waist. So, if you are around 5' 10' to 6,' this should be the right length.

Durability—Holds up good. It's been rolled up for travel and throw over bar chairs frequently. Still looks good.

Right now, this is my favorite non-winter jacket that I own.
19 helpful votes