Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on October 2, 2011
I had the privilege of viewing "Courageous" this afternoon with my wife and two very gracious friends who had secured tickets for the initial showing in our city. I am a police officer, having logged on 23 years with the Carlsbad Police Department (NM), so I was looking forward to this movie with great anticipation.
Our friends asked me to comment on the authenticity of the daily law enforcement duties that would be depicted in this film. I can say the Kendrick brothers really did their homework; the daily operations were very well done and true to the life of the law enforcement officer.
"Honor begins at home" is the main message of this story focusing on the duties we fathers have in raising our children. God expects we fathers to be "leaders" in our homes. Seeing there is a serious problem in this country of fatherless homes, the writers address this issue very well.
The action is pure adrenaline; I was with these men every step of the way. There is also tragedy that will tear your heart. Yes, I shed some tears.
I commend the Kendrick brothers, all the fine actors and actresses, and the production crew for again creating a quality dynamic movie that will touch and convict hearts. I know that I was convicted about being apathetic in a few areas of my life. Everyone please view this movie, and may God bless you.
1010 comments| 364 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.