Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 25, 2011
I am not a seasoned investor, nor do I understand the market like a professional. I do however follow the market closely and when I saw Mr. Hirsch's book cover I figured I better take a look. His historical knowledge of not only the market but the trends that drive the market in good times and bad is phenomenal. His mastery of when and how the boom happens, is tremendous and will be invaluable to anyone who reads this book.

We are living during scary economic times amid great uncertainty. Books like this and people like Mr. Hirsch can at the very least give us a little clarity and perspective where they often don't exist, and give us hope that the market will one day boom again. The way Hirsch describes the conditions necessary for the next super boom leaves me waiting and hoping for the next technological enabling breakthrough so the the last remaining factor in heralding the coming of a boom will have happened.

I urge everyone who is scared or uncertain about the future of the economy and the market to read this book carefully and to heed the advice of Jeffrey Hirsch.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?