Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on May 18, 2012
I'm a big fan of this watch. It's super thin and is great for men with smaller wrists. It is also really classy and understated. I bought this because I'm a therapist and I wanted a watch, for timing sessions and deep breathing, that would look nice but would not make a huge statement. This thing looks great and isn't over the top flashy. The time is really easy to read at a quick glance, which I like. One thing I didn't realize when I bought it is that it's got military time on the inside (a 13 next to the 1, and 14 next to the 2...). This is great for me because at times I have to use military times to enter client information. If you're looking for something nice that you can wear with anything, this is a great looking watch. The strap is also very nice leather and I expect it to hold up well. This is my first day with the watch so at the moment I can't comment on its durability.

Edit 2/17/2014: The band split. Luckily you can order a replacement for 25 dollars from another seller on this site. I wore it a good bit before this happened, but because it didn't really hold up I can only give it 4 stars.
22 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.